Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Barf Jeans

Event #1: SATURDAY - At the football game, a girl three rows up projectile vomits on the people right behind Kris and me.

Event #2: MONDAY - On my way up Franklin to Starbucks, a man steps out of Blue Lounge onto the sidewalk and vomits right in front of Ashley and me.

Event #3: TUESDAY - On my way to class this morning, I tripped and fell in vomit on the sidewalk by the ATMs.



What do these disgusting events have in common? The same pair of blue jeans.

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3 = the pants bring misfortune and distasteful circumstances to the college-age women. Think the WB will bite....or barf?

2 comments:

elisabeth said...

that's gross.

but i love you anyway.

Unknown said...

Eww, Liz! Is that why you didn't want to smoke hookah tonight? Smoker next door might be new to tobacco, as well as over-alcoholed, and end up barfing on you? lol. (I don't even know if hookah could both you like that... but in the movies cigarettes do when it's kids smoking.)