I have several post ideas - a reflection on 2007, some of my recent musings on community, Best of the Liz Film Festival. But right now I want to give 5 quotes from 5 different movies that I've watched over break. See if you can guess them without Google's help. Maybe it will stave off your end-of-the-year boredom. Or inspire you. One of the two. Cheers!
1) "We all need mirrors to remind ourselves of who we are."
2) "The bad stuff is easier to believe, you ever notice that?"
3) "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."
4) "I think they want you to help them."
5) "This country is founded, at least in part, on the belief that unpopular speech is vital to our nation."